PAIN CONTROL FOR PATIENTS IN GREATER SUDBURY
Here at Lively Rayside Physiotherapy, we believe in taking an active approach to patient recovery— meaning that we are there every step of the way. With in-depth assessments targeting the cause of symptoms and pain, we offer a broad range of treatment techniques and modalities.
Once a patient’s treatment is complete, our qualified staff ensures that they are equipped with the knowledge and skills required to maintain long-term functionality and recovery all on their own.
APPROACH TO RECOVERY
As mentioned, we at Lively Rayside Physiotherapy take an active approach to recovery. Not only does an active approach mean being a constant presence throughout the recovery process, but it also means regularly freshening up our skills in order to offer the best and newest treatments currently available. When it comes to recovery, our main goal is to foster patient independence through a combination of interactive education, manual therapy, and therapeutic exercises.
CONDITIONS OUR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS CAN TREAT INCLUDE :
• Headaches and migraines
• Chronic pain
• Sports injuries
• Neck and back problems
• TMJ (temporomandibular joint) dysfunction
• Limb or joint pain
• Tendonitis or bursitis
• Sprains, strains and ligament or meniscal tears
• Repetitive strain injuries
• Pain from osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and fibromyalgia
• Workplace injuries (we are a registered provider with the WSIB)
• Motor vehicle accident injuries
(we provide direct billing to your automobile insurance)
• Vestibular rehabilitation
• Post-surgical rehabilitation
LIVELY . RAYSIDE